WTB SCAM on gd.com

realtreeHD

Reaction score
Anyone else think this is scammy?  I got a pm from board member Forte this morning....Screenshot_20211205-065956_Gmail.jpg

Ain't me! Whats up with that? Peace

Awe chit. He messaged me about a toy hauler for sale. 

scam

He sent me an email this morning in regard to a gen 3 Funco for sale. There was an email in it that I did send to my buddy.

I will check into this when I get to my office today, obviously don't send any money 🤣

Hmmm That is suspicious, seems like a nice guy . Could possibly even be a prince of some sort.

Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 09-52-14 Forte.png

Same. Said he has a buddy with an intake that I'm looking for, I sent an email 😕

I had emailed him back this morning about the Gen 3 and he came back with this: Nice looking car. Wonder who really owns it.

Yeah i can surely do that
Here are some pictures of the car below 

Funco motorsports Gen 3 sandrail
C&G 2.5 Subaru 460 motor package tuned on E85! All services just done
Mendeola 2D trans just serviced
Freshly rebuilt king shocks done at Funco Zero rides on them!

Best Regards

IMG_0084 (1).jpeg

IMG_0083 (1).jpeg

IMG_0085 (1).jpeg

IMG_0086.jpeg

IMG_0087 (1).jpeg

IMG_0088 (1).jpeg

IMG_0089 (1).jpeg

IMG_0090 (1).jpeg

The response i got...

"Yeah thats correct i have a Mickey Thompson intake for a 215 oldsmobile v8 for sale all i want for it is $200. Where are you located and how are you going to make payment so I can proceed with the shipping process"

200.gif

There was a time when you guy's would of been having the guy take a picture of him sitting in the car with a soccer ball and a fish. You guy's are slowing down.

Back