WTB Radio/Intercom setup for my gen4 funco

rampster

Reaction score
Open to either rugged or PCI, need VHF, I'm in Phx.

Thx.

Had both and have bought 3 pci systems since. Happy with everything PCI has to offer. Great company.

Had both and have bought 3 pci systems since. Happy with everything PCI has to offer. Great company.
Is there anything particular about the Rugged quality or service that steered you towards PCI?

Is there anything particular about the Rugged quality or service that steered you towards PCI?
Im comfortable in saying it was PCI's customer service, support and quality of components that brought me back to buy again.  PCI has also had a spot on Vendor Row in Glamis the last few seasons. Being able to drive in, pick up a part or a whole system is amazing. They will even install a complete system if it fits in their schedule.  PCI has also programmed in our own group channels on site.  I like the quality of their components as well as the look and feel.  They have been in the business for 50 years.

Im comfortable in saying it was PCI's customer service, support and quality of components that brought me back to buy again.  PCI has also had a spot on Vendor Row in Glamis the last few seasons. Being able to drive in, pick up a part or a whole system is amazing. They will even install a complete system if it fits in their schedule.  PCI has also programmed in our own group channels on site.  I like the quality of their components as well as the look and feel.  They have been in the business for 50 years.
Thanks

My PCI unit is now 17 years old, works like the day i got it, 

Another vote for PCI, the sound quality in the headsets is the best.  I was going to buy an intercom and radio when I was in the dunes.  They fixed my radio while there (it had not worked since I bought the car used) and gave me a deal on the intercom and headsets.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the new M1 radio from rugged which is water/weatherproof.   It has been solid and I like that I don't have to worry about the elements.

If you like to listen to music the PCI stuff has much better sound quality.  

If you can wait until the Sand Show PCI and Rugged usually have sales.  

Bumping this, somebody has some old PCI stuff sitting around I know they do.

I have four PCI Elite OTH Headsets for sale.  $400 for all four.  I'm in the Phoenix area, near 35th Avenue and Bell.  Text me at 602-690-4648.

I have a rugged 50w car to car radio I’ll sell for 100$

Back