WTB nitrogen regulator and gauges

SANDFORME

Reaction score
Anyone have one they want to get rid of....Or a place to buy one....Thanks

Anyone have one they want to get rid of....Or a place to buy one....Thanks
Regulator kit  Our most popular kit.. Available in different hose and pressure gauge options. We also have higher pressure regulator kits, as well as dual hose options for ORI shocks as well.

Nice kit  good quality regulator
Yes, almost all of our competitors have gone to cheap chinease uniweld clones, and kept their price the same.. We have been absorbing price increases left and right on everything to try and compete, but its getting harder to compete with USA made Uniweld regulators, and other high quality US sourced components. No one has a kit comparable component-wise for this price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, almost all of our competitors have gone to cheap chinease uniweld clones, and kept their price the same.. We have been absorbing price increases left and right on everything to try and compete, but its getting harder to compete with USA made Uniweld regulators, and other high quality US sourced components. No one has a kit comparable component-wise for this price.
Thanks I will check it out.....

I have a brand new, out of the box, that we had on display at the offroad show.. $20 off if anyone is interested. I will try and post pics later.

I thought it was a 400, but it was actually the 800 kit. Uniweld 800 kit $225 shipped for the kit with an 8' rubber hose. (+ sales tax if you live in AZ.)

Back