WTB / Looking for a Classic Buggy Whip / GOT 2 - Thanks Babalos!

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Any of you off road Hoarders have an old school Buggy Whip they wanna get rid of. Light on top does not have to work

my base on mine is stripped out and I Forgot it in my trailer (I was gonna have Buggy Whip replace the base mount.

If anyone has a spare and can loan it to me for my next trip December 12th.......till I can get mine redone......let me know

:poule:

DB85520F-F277-4EA8-A804-DF7021383A6A.jpeg

1FF58A53-FEC9-4324-BD20-B1244F302A7D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you off road Hoarders have an old school Buggy Whip they wanna get rid of. Light on top does not have to work

my base on mine is stripped out and I Forgot it in my trailer (I was gonna have Buggy Whip replace the base mount.

If anyone has a spare and can loan it to me for my next trip December 12th.......till I can get mine redone......let me know

View attachment 50968

View attachment 50969
I have a number of them in my trailer.  Your welcome to any of them.  

We will be there 8 to 11 Dec.  I'm in san diego, near lake Murray or mira Mar during the work day.  

We will be there 8 to 11 Dec.  I'm in san diego, near lake Murray or mira Mar during the work day.  
Message Sent

THANKS!!!!

Thanks!!!! 

great to meet you Bob!!!

merry Christmas :poule:

also will leave one on the side of the house for you if you need one, 

or drop the old one off if it is not to broke and will epoxy the flag back in the base,  

also will leave one on the side of the house for you if you need one, 

or drop the old one off if it is not to broke and will epoxy the flag back in the base,  
Thanks Jason!!!  I will grab it on the next trip and put a new base on it!

I will be out there the same time and will buy 1 from you. 

Back