WTB Funco Gen 4 FOUND!

RPMsRUP

Reaction score
Hey everyone looking for a Gen 4 in the 40-50k range thanks Jonathan 951-520-3002

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude in my group has one that is going to be for sale soon, his new one will be done soon. But, he is going to be more in the 60-65 range I believe.....

IMO I'd be patient, the crazy prices are going to come down and there is going to be more inventory in the near future. The days of getting $60K for a Gen 4 worth $38K are going to pass. We are headed to a recession and toys are a luxury. 

I doubt they will ever drop like they were.

A new basic Funco is 150k.

But hey you never know

Actually 150k may not even do it.

Makes 60-70k sound like a pretty good deal for a clean used one.

I doubt they will ever drop like they were.

A new basic Funco is 150k.

But hey you never know
Yeah, but when their "Entry Level" car has 500 + hp and this for an interior, yore not talking about a mid 2000s bare bones Gen 4 with a Subi / 2D

gen6.studio8_ba9623b2-9624-4490-8a12-ec0ba9cc2c29_1024x1024@2x.png

OP, good luck with yore search.  A deal will come up.  Just be ready $$$ when it does . . .

All I can say is don't settle.  If you know you want a funco, wait it out and find one, one will come along.

Reactions: cek
^^^^ I feel this car has been for sale off and on for a couple of years, or maybe there are a lot of red cars out there  :classic_biggrin:

There a couple of similar looking Gen 4, I have the red one above currently listed, it's ready to roll 

^^^^ I feel this car has been for sale off and on for a couple of years, or maybe there are a lot of red cars out there  :classic_biggrin:
My old car, super low use / well prepped Gen 4 when I sold it .

Back