WTB 4 funco Jettrim bucket seats

SANDBAM

Reaction score
Looking for a set of 4 Jettrim bucket seats to fit funco GEN4 

if you were wanting to upgrade your older funco seats show me what you have and what you were looking to get for them
602-910-2014

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Triple X seats because they're local in Phoenix, they offered an actual buggy seat, they made them exactly how we wanted them, and I could never get Jettrim to answer the phone.   Damn it took a long time to get them made though. Good luck with your search.

I'm using Triple X this summer to recover mine.

They do good work, my buddies seats for his Hummer look great from them.

Good suggestion - will give them a call

I bought Triple X seats because they're local in Phoenix, they offered an actual buggy seat, they made them exactly how we wanted them, and I could never get Jettrim to answer the phone.   Damn it took a long time to get them made though. Good luck with your search.
Thanks for the referral- will give them a call 

They're just around the corner from AZ Transaxle, they've got a lot of sample seats in their showroom. The owner Herbie is a good guy. I had to give Foddrills the order though, Triple X will not deal directly with the public. 

I don't have ours mounted in the new car yet, but they looked good to me.  Pricing was also good. 

FEFAED55-AE52-4858-823F-AC48D0D3F752.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
They're just around the corner from AZ Transaxle, they've got a lot of sample seats in their showroom. The owner Herbie is a good guy. I had to give Foddrills the order though, Triple X will not deal directly with the public. 

I don't have ours mounted in the new car yet, but they looked good to me.  Pricing was also good. 

View attachment 29701
Thanks

Yup - know where bill is at az trans - 👍🏼good info and nice seat 

If you’re looking to upgrade your older for new stuff send me some pictures of what you have

602-910-2014

Back