WTB 20'x8.5' Carson Racer Box Trailer

Mac

Reaction score
WTB 20'x8.5' Carson Racer Box Trailer.  Not a 18' or over 20'.  I might entertain an 8' width.

Ideally looking for a Carson Racer but will entertain other brands.  

Have cash and located in Lake Havasu, but will travel for the right price and condition.

Thanks,

Steve (Mac)

WTB 20'x8.5' Carson Racer Box Trailer.  Not a 18' or over 20'.  I might entertain an 8' width.

Ideally looking for a Carson Racer but will entertain other brands.  

Have cash and located in Lake Havasu, but will travel for the right price and condition.

Thanks,

Steve (Mac)
Good thing you are not too specific.....  LOL!!  

In all seriousness, good luck!  Sounds like you bought a moho?

Man, I am not down with these COVID prices.

I'll take a season off before I spend this kind of cash, only to take a digger a few months later.

I'll take a season off before I spend this kind of cash, only to take a digger a few months later.
So if prices don't come down what is your plan?

Its not getting any cheaper to live where your at. Location doesn't matter. Yes you can move but that day will still be the least expensive day from that day on.

Mean while, most of us are fighting to just find parts so we can make the season.

Rent one while you wait for the right priced unit your looking for. At least that way, you don't miss the most important trips of yore season.

No Shirt... $10K for a 7 year old box trailer?!?! 

I've been thinking of getting back in..... Well at least with prices the way they are going , within a couple years Glamis will have much smaller crowds.

I don't think you will see prices come back down for materials, taxes, or labor.  I did buy uniballs the other day and they were 50% less then 2016.  Same supplier.

the box trailer stuff has to stop...only so many people need them...supply is starting to catch up...it is in the toyhauler / travel trailer market...lots that were empty are now semi full.... 

Big thanks to @Yarder for sending me this.  The guy was local here in Havasu. I was able to text him and it was at my house within an hour of being posted.  The thing was basically brand new.  He admitted he only used it a couple times and it was stored inside.  He just put new tires on it to boot.

20211005_154212.jpg

Big thanks to @Yarder for sending me this.  The guy was local here in Havasu. I was able to text him and it was at my house within an hour of being posted.  The thing was basically brand new.  He admitted he only used it a couple times and it was stored inside.  He just put new tires on it to boot.

View attachment 15512
There goes a Mac free Glamis season. 

Back