Wood for sale 2 cords

Riverrat121783

Reaction score
I have a trailer full of hard wood equals to 2 cords. All wood is split into small/medium/large pieces.  $400 for you to come pick it and unload it or $500 for me to deliver and unload it with in 25 miles of Chino. I sell a lot of wood to @L.R.S. 

I’m not a new member but lost my old account and has to start a new one. Moving and will have all kinds of buggy parts and trailers for sale. 

159B4131-F588-4998-BC0D-8FDDFD8914E9.jpeg

I've been buying firewood from @Riverrat121783 for a couple seasons now and could not be happier! I think last season I picked up almost 10 truck beds worth for our numerous Glamis trips. I've know Justin for many years and even preran with him in Baja Mexico back in the day. I bought one of those trailer loads of fire wood a couple weeks ago and it's legit. Wish I had room to store more since he's moving and I'm losing firewood connection. 

jesus christ  why is your wood so much
Actually a good price for hard wood.  A cord of wood is 4'x4'x8' so about ~128cuft.  OfferUp / CL is about $25-$30 for a wheelbarrow (~9cuft).  Therefore a single cord is about 14 wheelbarrows.  $25x14= $350 per cord. 

Back