Windy in Phoenix/Arizona

Darkjuju

Reaction score
69!! MPH winds recorded

at Sky Harbor just a few minutes ago 

image.png

Tad windy last night.  LOL.  

I didn't hardly get anything out in East Mesa.

Usually my crap is all over the yard after a monsoon.

I love the monsoon season, always enjoyed watching the storms roll through.

The GF just called, I guess the next door neighbors patio finally came down or went up and over the wall into our back yard. Just what I wanted to do throw a bunch of old rotten lumber over a 6' wall.

The GF just called, I guess the next door neighbors patio finally came down or went up and over the wall into our back yard. Just what I wanted to do throw a bunch of old rotten lumber over a 6' wall.
Carnage!

Live close to the Phx Children's Hospt couple miles north of Phx Shy Harbor.  Every bit 70 mph in the winds, was just waiting hear what's coming down of going up.  Section of the ( +/- 12ft. x 30ft. ) neighbors car port roof set sail, left some memorial body scars of their vehicle before docking in my drive way.  Lost power 11:00ish as the winds blew in, and restored 6:00am.  For what ever reason we always lose power in the hood, and getting tired of it. Especially frustrating when you look out the window and see everyone else on the block is still energized.  Looks like it might be time for the Genrac, or maybe one of those Tesla batteries if it could support the whole house load.    

I keep my little Honda 2200 at home just to run the frigs and some lights for when the power goes out.

Live close to the Phx Children's Hospt couple miles north of Phx Shy Harbor.  Every bit 70 mph in the winds, was just waiting hear what's coming down of going up.  Section of the ( +/- 12ft. x 30ft. ) neighbors car port roof set sail, left some memorial body scars of their vehicle before docking in my drive way.  Lost power 11:00ish as the winds blew in, and restored 6:00am.  For what ever reason we always lose power in the hood, and getting tired of it. Especially frustrating when you look out the window and see everyone else on the block is still energized.  Looks like it might be time for the Genrac, or maybe one of those Tesla batteries if it could support the whole house load.    
Was  north and east of you this morning 24th and Camelback and talk about some carnage. Looked like a trailer full of palm frowns got blown onto the Highland on ramp to the 51 SB.

One of my shops is flooded. Washington east of downtown a couple of miles. I had to fire up the old SA250 a couple of weeks ago to keep the fridges and a few fans going in the house when it was out for a too long. Crazy stuff. My chickens have gotten to worst of it haha

Did a number on us these past few days down here in Maricopa/Hidden Valley.

I'm going to check the back up Gens. Make sure we're good to go when needed. Peace

Oool. That’s why my neighbor’s roof ended up in my back yard!

Back