Who's going to the HB air show this weekend?

Nice   When we were in Florida they were practicing for the air show in Fort Lauderdale. 

Reactions: FOG
They leave and land out of Los Alamitos. I have been seeing and hearing them for two days. Its awesome! we should be there on Sunday.  

Reactions: FOG
I was in Naval Aviation.  

Love this stuff!

I think it was the 2nd or 3rd Sand Golf Tourney that they decided to practice on the East side of the dunes just to the south of where we were playing golf. 

Later that night I asked Fish Boy ( Chummin) what are you going to do next year to top having the Blue Angles perform at your Golf Tourney. His response was "I am thinking Van Halen" 

Well he couldn't get Van Halen but the Dune Squad played.... Not quite the same thing but still entertaining.

I was at Old Ranch Country Club in Seal Beach yesterday and they flew directly over a few times - spectacular!  It felt like they were skimming the trees and shook the ground.  Amazing seeing them so close - I guess because they are coming out of Los Alamitos?

Speaking of Sandy Golf Tourney - is there going to be one this year?  That's been my second favorite trip behind Vet's.  

I think it was the 2nd or 3rd Sand Golf Tourney that they decided to practice on the East side of the dunes just to the south of where we were playing golf. 

Later that night I asked Fish Boy ( Chummin) what are you going to do next year to top having the Blue Angles perform at your Golf Tourney. His response was "I am thinking Van Halen" 

Well he couldn't get Van Halen but the Dune Squad played.... Not quite the same thing but still entertaining.

Speaking of Sandy Golf Tourney - is there going to be one this year?  That's been my second favorite trip behind Vet's.  
Sadly, unless somebody steps up to the plate and puts it on there will be no more Sandy Golf Tourney's,  FYI it's all Chummins fault 

Interesting because they canceled the mira mar show again this year:(

Back