Who's cell tower is that right next to the store?

No idea who the tower belongs to, but my Verizon works beautifully at the washes, as does my wife's T-mobile.

See that's why I asked. I was in 16 and my Verizon coverage was crap all weekend. I had thought previously that it was a Verizon tower? 

too many people in a concentrated area pinging the tower all at once. theres only so much bandwidth available.

See that's why I asked. I was in 16 and my Verizon coverage was crap all weekend. I had thought previously that it was a Verizon tower? 
If there are no crowds all the carriers seem to work fine.  Once the people start rolling consistent service goes bye bye.  I have verizon and on off-weekends it works great.   Holiday weekends forget about it.

According to cellmapper.net, ATT, Verizon and T-mobile have transmitters on that tower. How accurate that is, I'm not sure, but they do show a cell tower number (different for each carrier) and band numbers for that one tower. I've gotten a very strong 5G signal in wash 6 from T-mobile on an off weekend, so my assumption is it was coming from that tower.

Going to Glamis all my life was the Getaway Place. One year my daughter came to me with my cell phone and said...."Uncle Danny's on the phone Dad" My reply was NOOOOOO! This is Glamis, cell phones don't work here. He just called to wish me a Happy Birthday. Times have changed since that DAMN tower was installed! Peace

Oh  .... the days of waiting in line outside the store to use the pay phones, collect or calling cards. We are spoiled now and get mad if there's no signal.

"HJ"      :ex:       :cheers:

Oh  .... the days of waiting in line outside the store to use the pay phones, collect or calling cards. We are spoiled now and get mad if there's no signal.

"HJ"      :ex:       :cheers:
You have a collect call from Wash 11 near the big tree do you accept the charges? 

You have a collect call from Wash 11 near the big tree do you accept the charges?

I’ll get forget my dad answered the home phone says hello, listened, them said no and hung up.  He Said bobs at wash 3 sharp right stay on the gas and the little cove by the dunes.  I said why did you say no and hang up and then he explained it to me. 

i know that we have a cell tower at our storage and i get virtually no service there lol. its crazy

Back