Who does shock rebuild in San Diego?

Whipsandshyt

Reaction score
Looking for a new guy. Used to use Mirage back in the day(they moved away). Started using M&M offroad for about 3 years. Went there yesterday poof gone. 

Yes in know its relatively easy but the last time I tried I put the piston in upside down. So i just decided to let the people who do it all the time do it. 

Thanks in advance for suggestions

Jeff

As it turns out DJ works for Downsouth Motorsports during the day & does his own thing on evenings & Weekends. 

I used Downsouth a bunch of times with my VeeWee (mostly because we beat the snot out of it keeping up with LS buggies).  https://downsouthmotorsports.com/

Ive not used DJ on my PSD, but am going to be using him to rebuild my shocks during this off season and tune the chassis in come next season.  FYI, he is one of Dustins sons (the owner of AG Sand Cars).  I will be dropping the car of @ AG in July for some other work & DJ will remove/replace the shocks while its there.  

Another one for Downsouth, Neil is awesome, honest and I’ve had zero problems with any work done by them. 

Back