who builds the websites?

Conrad

Reaction score
who builds the websites? For funco, Tatum, geiser, SDHQ etc... I need one built and none of them display who built em =( I really like the layout on those sites. TIA

Joe rivermobster does mine and the wifes.  He runs river daves board.  Joe 626-893-6824

Funco's is a pretty standard Shopify Template 

Depending on your budget  and how well you can articulate your vision (draw a storyboard) you have a lot of choices from $ to $$$$$

Rangel designs built mine.

WWW.CALIFORNIARADOMES.COM

Rangel designs built mine.

WWW.CALIFORNIARADOMES.COM
I went to check it out in curiosity and didn't seem to work. Google search found you, but doesn't link to website at all. You can fix this easily I believe right through Google. Then on the listed search results I found your web address but link didn't work on my phone FYI- 

Screenshot_20220301-193915_Chrome.jpg

My guy in Minn. has been taking care of me for years and does an excellent job, reasonable, and responds anytime I need him. He just re-did my site for Gung ho gear. gunghogear.com . Check it out, it is aviation related, however, he can work with whatever displays you desire.  Pete at technowerks. design@technowerks.com

I went to check it out in curiosity and didn't seem to work. Google search found you, but doesn't link to website at all. You can fix this easily I believe right through Google. Then on the listed search results I found your web address but link didn't work on my phone FYI- 

View attachment 27248
Try again stupid Google update. But he fixed it last night. Gil's customer service is phenomenal. 

https://www.californiaradomes.com/

Back