Where Can I Buy Rifle Ammo?

Dockmaster

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find Hornady Superformance 7mm REM Mag 162 gr ? Seems out of stock everywhere. My 16 year old son is going elk hunting with me this year for the first time. I’ll need to use the 7mm which is a back up gun of mine but didn’t realize I was down to my last box of ammo as I haven’t used this gun in several years. May consider other brands but always had good luck with these Hornady rounds and prefer to stay consistent. 

Good luck, do you have a friend on the way to the hunt you can ship ammo to?  I just got back from Utah, Idaho, Montana...didn't see a single box of 7 rem mag anywhere. Your only hope is to find it online, ammoseek.com etc. and ship it to someone out of state. 

Coppercreekcartridge.com  is all out of 7mm now... but they sometimes do have high end loads... good luck. 

Why does it have to be shipped to someone out of state? I’m in Oregon, do they not allow shipping direct to me? I’ve been looking online but not finding any. 

Why does it have to be shipped to someone out of state? I’m in Oregon, do they not allow shipping direct to me? I’ve been looking online but not finding any. 
It's ASSumed by most on this site that everyone is in Cali.  Even worse now with the new format not having your location under your name.

Try right 2 bear in alpine, ca they try to stock popular lead free hunting rnds. 

Try right 2 bear in alpine, ca they try to stock popular lead free hunting rnds. 
They don’t appear to sell ammo online that I can find. But Dang, they have some nice Christenson rifles!! 😀😀

I appreciate the info. I saw these guys too and looked them up. Appears they are a scam site. A quick google search shows nothing but folks being ripped off. Orders placed but never received. 
Wow, I just looked him up, what a dlckbag.  Guys like that often end up face down in a swamp when they EFF the wrong dude.  Total effing scum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back