What's going on over at Outfront

this is a 400-450 hp motor for a new build that will be at the sand show, Parker at gear one

the red intake motor is being built for a kit car

we are working on a billet throttle body for some Subaru motors and we made custom adapter plates for the conversion

this customer is a broncos fan so his manifold is orange and plug wires will be blue.

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

I dont see a 6 cylinder in there? :lol:

Joking aside, Cool projects and we need to see more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious on the transporter. Was it water cooled before?  Any special trans adapter? What about CA Smog?

Regular VW trans adapter, smog I have no idea. Radiator I will let you know

But what about the mid engine sand rail with a Subi that you showed me many years ago?

But what about the mid engine sand rail with a Subi that you showed me many years ago?
you mean the 1200lb 800 hp 4 cylinder with a Mendeola sequential single seater?  it will be the next buggy build  im getting close to restarting on it

How about the GTR engine that was in the works?
you mean the 1400HP mid engine SU car with custom +6" longer rear arms?  I walk by it every day  i would be ashamed to take a pid of it.  it has an s4D waiting for it too

you mean the 1400HP mid engine SU car with custom +6" longer rear arms?  I walk by it every day  i would be ashamed to take a pid of it.  it has an s4D waiting for it too
Yeah...  That one.  

It's summer time. Maybe a build series to help keep the summer drama diluted...

you mean the 1200lb 800 hp 4 cylinder with a Mendeola sequential single seater?  it will be the next buggy build  im getting close to restarting on it
It was the SU car. 
However, the single seat could be a blast but you won’t be able to scare the chit out of your passenger. 

Back