What quad are you riding??

sndsamplr

Reaction score
E8B45A75-83EA-4BE5-A765-4FB53950D3E2.jpeg

My girl rips the dunes.  I’m very pleased with her.  2014 YFZ450r, with 2013 ignition, FMF pipe and silencer, nerf bars, and plenty of throttle.  She works very well. 

In 1999 I sold my beloved 1985 ATC250R to help pay for my wedding that year. In 2000 my New Bride bought me a TRX400EX.

I still ride both today, just a little slower then before...

post-9932-1182265639.jpg

We should "ALL" purchase the 400EX. Best quad ever made! Can you imagine the dune runs with us all on the same 400EX? Peace
I’m in.  Actually thinking about purchasing a 400 for this next season.  Sand skates on the rear, and single ridge STU’s on front.  Perfect.  

Was gonna say i had a lot of fun borrowing a 400EX in the dunes. Felt very predictable in a slide. Only negative was sometimes if you stabbed the throttle too quickly the front end would get light and the bike would track straight. Little sketchy when youre expecting to whip a turn at the edge of a big dune. I think it was a mixture of thumb throttle fatigue and not letting the bike initiate the slide before getting harder on the throttle. Dont remember what rear paddles are on it. 

Seems I just roll my banshee in and out of the trailer a lot .. so my wife sold it 😞

I think I’m going to buy my old LT250 back from the guy I sold it to.  Depends on price, it’s not very fast but it’s lite and dunes great!

Back