What is a used twin turbo kit worth?

RickyD

Reaction score
Removed it to replace with a whipple. After I build new headers they will also be included. I think they are turbnetics? Inclubes intercooler and all piping as was used on my buggy. also the controllers and plumbing as well as the scoop to fit the intercooler and fan. Also including the cam and complete intake for LS1. I have an employee that is interested but he may not be able to use many of the parts as he is looking to put in a street car. Ran great before removed (607hp) but I just didn't like having to have the turbos spooled up to make power.

may I ask why you didn't just redo your turbos you have now with some smaller Garrett G2. they spool instant and good for 1200hp.  I have a supercharger and would do turbos or NA before I did another SC.  I am always fighting intake temps. 

Done deal now. Just needs a little tuning yet. I was thinking 7-800

may I ask why you didn't just redo your turbos you have now with some smaller Garrett G2. they spool instant and good for 1200hp.  I have a supercharger and would do turbos or NA before I did another SC.  I am always fighting intake temps. 
Gotta have a big heat exchanger.

I have a 31"X13"X4" CBR exchanger with (2) 12" SPAL Extreme blade fans.  I have it mounted up away from Engine radiator.

I have not seen over 110 IAT's

I actually have a monster radiator because the PO had heat problems due to tuning

Back