What happened to Attitude toy haulers

ChasingSand

Reaction score
My brother is in the market for a new toy hauler and looks like no dealers in so cal carry them? Anyone know of a back story on this?

Attitude was made by Eclipse.  Maybe they changed brand names?   

3016 Kansas Ave #14, Riverside, CA 92507

(951) 684-6868 - Please call for an appointment.

Copyright © 2023 Eclipse RV Manufacturing - All Rights Reserved.

They go by the Name now of Attitude Toyhaulers .com 

Rumor on the street they are closed to bankruptcy???  Just a rumor.  They had some trailers at SSSS, I walked them all, pretty cheap looking in my opinion.

Rumor on the street they are closed to bankruptcy???  Just a rumor.  They had some trailers at SSSS, I walked them all, pretty cheap looking in my opinion.
maybe some of it pertains to their insurance fraud charges a few years back :dunno: but I agree that much of their new stuff look kinda cheap

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, so they didn't have a presence at the SSSS?, they normally are the majority of the market. Genesis did steal a good share of their business the last few few years though..

Who are the good trailer mfgs these days now?

Bought one new several years ago...couldn't wait to get rid of it.  Worst customer service, worst product support, worst materials.  Every time I had to go on a social media smear campaign to get anything done.

We walked the lot at Giant Rv in Colton. Genesis looked nice but still had the fit and finish issues that almost all MFG's have.

Asked Giant why there are not any on their lot and they said they had severe quality issues.

Well they are still Eclipse Rv MFG. I was recently called upon asking if wanted to assist them to getting back as a front runner in the business. 

Some of the big dealers have not ordered in a while. 

Everyone is aware of their track record of parts and / or warranty issues. 

There are new people in place. It looks bright as my #1 concern is Warranty/Service in a timely manner.

There are still dealers carrying Eclipse RV’s 

if anyone is looking for an Eclipse RV product. You can contact me for dealer referrals. 

They just launched the new website which isn’t quite complete, although take a look.

https://attitudetoyhaulers.com/

The name hasn’t changed. That’s just the url that has been used since the beginning. 😎

Shawn Zanganeh 

Eclipse RV - Regional Sales Manager 

909-841-4761 cell 

951-684-6868 office

Just from this morning…..

IMG_7185.png

Well...ok then.  

With @HEADINJURY now on their team, they might not be so bad off, after all!  

Shawn has always been a straight shooter and a great asset to the RV and offroad scene in SoCal and Glamis.  

Back