what are the Sand Cars Unlimited (SCU) models and differences?

Willinetics

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone can chime in and can provide info about the different SCU models and differences. Mainly interested in the Little Bro, Mid bro, Big bro , Pro Bro model differences. I see many say they have a big bro but I see differences from big bro to big bro. Thank you in advance.

New or used? The new owner has some new models with different names. I follow them on ig and I have to say they are building cars that rival the best ones out there. I would put them solidly in the top 5 builders.

Little bro seats touch

big bro 4” wider

pro bro 6” wider

all have the same suspension geometry assuming we are talking like 04-2020 with bypasses on all corners

look for one that had the dual brake masters as retro fitting one sticks out of the car

try to find one with a big hose power rack already because upgrading is not cheap 

Little bro seats touch

big bro 4” wider

pro bro 6” wider

all have the same suspension geometry assuming we are talking like 04-2020 with bypasses on all corners

look for one that had the dual brake masters as retro fitting one sticks out of the car

try to find one with a big hose power rack already because upgrading is not cheap 
Aren't there differences in the wheelbase too?  I thought the Pro got the shorter WB like a Little but was wider like a Big (aka, more comfortable but still nimble). 

-TJ

Aren't there differences in the wheelbase too?  I thought the Pro got the shorter WB like a Little but was wider like a Big (aka, more comfortable but still nimble). 

-TJ
Not 100% sure dude. I know my big bro handle great!

Little bro seats touch

big bro 4” wider

pro bro 6” wider

What about the non bypass cars?

The big bro has a longer WB than a pro

. I thought Lil bro seats almost touched . Mid bro was + 2 inches . Pro  bro +4 inches 

Lil , Mid , Pros could have radius dash and roof . Never seen a big bro with them 

I had a Mid bro the front arms came with 2 options . A narrower track width as opposed to wider track width 

If you ever seen where these cars used to be built there would be no surprise that none are the same we had to two 2 seaters built at the same time and there are small differences both bitchen cars 

If you ever seen where these cars used to be built there would be no surprise that none are the same we had to two 2 seaters built at the same time and there are small differences both bitchen cars 
No doubt, not one is the same as the other

Back