What a F**King Tool!!!

Admin Dude

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rep. Brian Mast, R-Fla., blasted the Biden administration for rescinding a permit for a 30-plus years Memorial Day tradition for veterans that has always been staged in the Pentagon parking lot. | Fox News

Biden = Lamest President in U.S. History!

Full Story

Trump Rules!!!

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally a political move, has nothing to do with covid. Biden and his cronies are jackwads! I hope the current military sees what he really thinks of those who served!!!

So, DC mayor Muriel Bowser stepped up and allowed the Rolling to Remember ride to assemble at RFK stadium and the ride to take place. I do not agree with Bowser on her politics, but this was a righteous move  on her part and she deserves kudo's for this kind act.

EFF Biden and and his Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin for trying to deny these patriots the opportunity to pay their respects to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice protecting our rights and our freedoms!!

Here is a photo of Staff Sgt Tim Chambers who has been saluting the riders for over a decade. I read that he stands there saluting for hours in his dress blues as all the riders go by  and holds his salute the entire time. That is dedication Biden will never understand.

Rolling-to-Remember.jpg

Totally a political move, has nothing to do with covid. Biden and his cronies are jackwads! I hope the current military sees what he really thinks of those who served!!!
Nope, too many "YES men" worried about making rank and themselves.

If you think for a minute that there are still people in the military that wake up every morning and think...Man...I'm protecting the Constitution and democracy today!  You are sadly mistaken.  Fewer and fewer of the upper brass are conservatives and are only worried about themselves.  It made me retiring when I did and turning down another promotion very easy.  I simply couldn't stomach it anymore.

If you think for a minute that there are still people in the military that wake up every morning and think...Man...I'm protecting the Constitution and democracy today!  You are sadly mistaken.  Fewer and fewer of the upper brass are conservatives and are only worried about themselves.  It made me retiring when I did and turning down another promotion very easy.  I simply couldn't stomach it anymore.
The Joint Chiefs are all conservative now, the canned the "one" liberal

That's what I was afraid of. Having suck ass liberals in leadership positions in the military will only weaken us as a country, and our adversaries are fully aware of that fact.

Appreciate your response to this, your opinion carries weight since you served and experienced the dysfunction.

The Joint Chiefs are all conservative now, the canned the "one" liberal
Have you listened to ADM Gilday?  Oh...he's "WOKE"!  

The Navy has a long standing history of being Yes Men.

Back