WANT TO BUY - Early 2000s Alumicraft

acefuture

Reaction score
WANT TO BUY - early 2000s Alumicraft. Preferably 2 seat, but 4 seat might work. Not interested in other builds. Please send me what you have. PICTURE FOR ATTENTION and reference

alumicraft paddles 003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your budget?  I know a guy with a really nice one.  I think it is 2005.

What is your budget?  I know a guy with a really nice one.  I think it is 2005.
The one that’s asking $65k with the Subi and S5? 

Looking for something cheapish. Doesn’t matter if it’s rough around the edges. Just looking for the great bones of Alumicraft. But honestly interested in looking at any that are forsale. There may be a buyer in our group for it 

The one that’s asking $65k with the Subi and S5? 

Looking for something cheapish. Doesn’t matter if it’s rough around the edges. Just looking for the great bones of Alumicraft. But honestly interested in looking at any that are forsale. There may be a buyer in our group for it 
Yeah, that one.  I just heard he was selling it, and had not seen it listed anywhere.

It really is a sweet little car.  This is an older pic before the double shock conversion, new engine, and new S5.

IMG_1382.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on finding one.  I'm still looking for one to buy or borrow so I can copy the chassis. . 

Cool looking car.  Congratulations.

Thanks guys, the car will be for a buddy in our group. I’m gonna get it ready and then pass it off to him. That’ll be the 6th alumicraft in our group now haha 

Damn, that was quick.  Congrats, that looks like a cool ride . . .

Back