Vw spindles

Readster

Reaction score
I’m looking for some combo spindles for a beam car. Anyone know of options besides the ones at kartek for $680 each. Are the ones at pacific customs that are cast/forged any good?   

Foddrills are the ones for 680

I’ve used tweed before but they are out of business  

25C3FD63-FD96-4724-BEDC-4DEF42CA74BB.png

I’m looking for some combo spindles for a beam car. Anyone know of options besides the ones at kartek for $680 each. Are the ones at pacific customs that are cast/forged any good?   
When I had the VW beam car I spent a bunch of time on thesamba.com In the Off-Road section. That website is for VW enthusiasts and has a lot of info on VW based stuff. There are some folks on there that have some knowledge and experience with the Latest Rage Cast Combo/Link Spindles. Most of what I read is that Some people like them and some don't. Most of the ones who used them had good success. I also read that there was a manufacturing defect in some of them causing the bushings to not fit correctly. Poke around on that website and see if they have better answers for you. I went back and forth about the beam and then cut it off and built a-arms

Thanks @Travelah I mistakenly wrote Empi until your post below. I was referring to the Latest Rage spindles. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back