Voting for Duner Of The Month, November 2023

Who is your pick for Duner Of The Month for Nov 2023?

• @wesinls nominated @Don Parscale: In memory of @Don Parscale - i vote him.

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • @GreaseMonkey nominated @ Squatcher & @Mac: Both helped on my last day testing my car in the dun

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • @MH785 nominated @Grant@Funco: "Grant George from Funco. The George's have been building Funcos sinc

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • @BaBaBouey nominated Off-road Ryan: He overcame long odds to become a pillar of this site. His legen

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • @Bobalos nominated @GreaseMonkey: I would like to nominate @GreaseMonkey for going above & beyo

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • @everyone that appreciates the Veterans weekend nominated "@Glamis Vets": yes @HozayKwarvo is the HM

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobalos

Reaction score
Folks its time to vote for DOTM for Nov 2023.  get your votes in now. 

csgl4qeg30z91.jpg

Voted...

Can I ask what happened to Don Parscale (In memory of) ????

Good lineup, we should consider doing an 11 month schedule locking down November for Zay…

Don’s my horse this month.

Good lineup, we should consider doing an 11 month schedule locking down November for Zay…

Don’s my horse this month.
When I was doing it anything after the season ended. It turned into a joke and nobody was taking it serious.  Then it became like pulling teeth.   I’m hoping people will be more involved with @Bobalos taking over the DOTM. 

When I was doing it anything after the season ended. It turned into a joke and nobody was taking it serious.  Then it became like pulling teeth.   I’m hoping people will be more involved with @Bobalos taking over the DOTM. 
Yep, too bad us Summer ride folks were too hammered to remember who did cool stuff on the rides…

Hmmmmmm.  All good input.  

we are going to close this up soon, get in here & vote for your DOTM!!!!

thanks

Bob

Voting has ended for this months DOTM. 

THANK YOU to everyone who nominated folks & who voted. 

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back