Voting for Duner Of The Month, March 2024

Who do you think deserves the title of DOTM?

• @HosayKwarvo was nominated by @Poule43: I nominate @HozayKwarvo and crew for replacing the flag and

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • @kraut_n_rice was nominated by @Spills: for all of of the help that @Kuaut_N-Rice gave him with gett

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • @Cheff was nominated by @Esco: for all of the daily "motivational posts" that @Cheff puts up every d

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • @azyxzer and @BrapBraap were nominated by @Bobalos: for helping me get a set of wheels from San dieg

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobalos

Reaction score
OK Folks, time to get in there & do your Duty!!! 

Umm Uhh........................................What about the motivational Post-er? HA Peace

Studs.jpg

I thought I had nominated everyone in that group except myself :cheers:

Sorry I kind of packed the pooch on that one.  if @HozayKwarvo would like I can edit the poll to be a "group nomination" kind of thing.  It is implied, but there has to be a ring leader & it seems that @HozayKwarvo seems awesome @ getting stuff done!!!! 

Voted.   :smilie_flagge13:

closing this down tomorrow, get your votes in.

Bob

I've got a machine that will flip this whole thing into the favor of..........................................................Peace

then Fix it for my guys.  nothing like a 10,000% increase in votes on the last night.  Im sure they were just uncounted mail in ballots.  LOL.

thanks everyone!!!!  I appreciate the participation!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back