Vehicle scales

parker@gearone

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone on the board here in the phoenix area has a set of vehicle scales just finished my car would like to know the weight. Would be happy to pay a few dollars to borrow them.

I drive over the scales at Davis Salvage whenever I need to know my weight. Takes a little bit of work, loading/unloading and driving over twice, but I have a shop right next door if you want to go that route and need a place stage. I know the guys pretty well over there and can usually do whatever I want. Thats all Ive got....

We have a set in Glamis. Hit me up and cruise by to weigh your car. Mine was 3526lbs wet, so yours should be a little less!

We have a set in Glamis. Hit me up and cruise by to weigh your car. Mine was 3526lbs wet, so yours should be a little less!
I was thinking about 3000 lbs, might be a little heavier than I thought.

db.com car 2.jpeg

db.com car.jpeg

We’re do you camp at?  I’ve been wanting to know mine forever…

if you don’t mind. 

Will be out the weekend before halloween, veterans,thanksgiving, etc  

Most places that sell bulk rock will let you weigh for free. Call them to make sure it is cool. Some only charge if you want a weight ticket.

We’re do you camp at?  I’ve been wanting to know mine forever…

if you don’t mind. 

Will be out the weekend before halloween, veterans,thanksgiving, etc  
Roardrunner. I'll see if my buddy will bring them out.

I am bringing mine out next week. Will b somewhere around LRS 
First of all, your scales are MY scales.  I asked for joint custody!  And that's the set I was referring too when I said my buddy has a set.

Dirt Track guys all have them. Find a guy around you that races at ET or Canyon or down in Casa Grande.  Look around your hood I am willing to bet there is one close by. 

Some of the 1/4 mile guys might have a set as well.

Back