Vanderhall Brawley - Full EV SXS 303 HP (base model) - $35K

Brawley-GT-gallery-upper-front-ivory-white-7-scaled.jpg

Brawley-GT-gallery-hero-ivory-white-scaled.jpg

Brawley-GT-gallery-front-ivory-white-scaled.jpg

Brawley-GT-gallery-upper-rear-ivory-white-7-scaled.jpg

Looks fun, but one and done for a dune ride.  Lucky if it goes 60 miles in the dunes, then 6 hours on a 10000 watt generator at full rip.

Hybrids and Full EV are inevitable IMHO, the Tech is just getting better constantly.

How long until a Vendor on Vendor Row sets up a charging station for EV vehicles?

How long until the Camp Ground, RV Camping and Storage Vendors that are "OHV Trail Accessible" and already have 50 amp hookups place charging stations as a service they can sell?

example: Glamis Beach Store, Glamis Dunes Storage, Gordons Well RV, Ocotillo RV (Blu Inn), Glamis North Hot Springs Resort

How long until the BLM place a EV Charging station at Osborne lookout?

California also expects to receive $384 million of federal funding from the National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Program to install fast-charging stations along freeways and interstates throughout the state.

It's only a matter of time, somebody will make $$$ on this if they are thinking ahead the curve. :deal:

Reactions: FOG
True, but can you imagine the line at the charging station. 
I think the real money will be in bigger generator sales and spare batteries. 

35k MSRP will make it competitive

If you go to the owners Fb page it seems the early depositors are getting antsy..

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks cool.  For off-roading electric is not the future until they find a way to give you a 250 mile ranch and a way to get a full charge in the middle of nowhere.   Electric ranch and city worker UTVs are for sure a good thing. 

True, but can you imagine the line at the charging station. 
I think the real money will be in bigger generator sales and spare batteries. 

I agree.

Last night driving home there was a Tesla that ran out of juice stuck in the intersection.   Somebody forgot to charge their car.  LMAO!

• Haha
I have a buddy who drives his Tesla to a charging station, only to sit in it and watch Netflix in the middle of the night. No thanks. 

Back