Two 15x5 combo wheels, tires, and shifter

EastMT

Reaction score
Both wheels have a flat spot (prior owner) , one is more noticeable than the other. I couldn’t feel any thumpity thumpity but you can see it plain as day watching the wheels go around. I’d consider these spares. The two 6.80-15 tires age is unknown but have cracks, most likely old.  One held air the other lost air over a couple days. The wheels have “sand limo” engraved on the beadlock rings. Do have the bearings , lock nut, and caps. Converted to 2” hollows and 8.5-15. I will be at St Anthony IDRV May 21-24th, if you would like any of these let me know and I’ll bring them. If you can arrange for a ride from St Anthony to your location let me know I’m sure we can make something work. Located in Montana and probably not worth the cost of shipping. Trade any or all for your no longer needed spare parts. IMG_1516.jpegIMG_1519.jpegIMG_1514.jpegIMG_1511.jpegIMG_1515.jpegIMG_1513.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be interested in the wheels. I'm in Layton, Utah. Can you post or PM me some pictures of the flat spot on the wheels? 

what part of Montana are you in? 

I might be interested in the wheels. I'm in Layton, Utah. Can you post or PM me some pictures of the flat spot on the wheels? 

what part of Montana are you in? 
PM sent

Back