TURBO RS1

Big_Daddy_Jp

Reaction score
Anyone have an RS1 with a turbo set up? I’m thinking about making an RS1 purchase in the future with plans for turbo and long travel kit. Just wondering if anyone has a set up like this and how crazy it is to drive! I saw one on RD last night that is bad azz and exactly what I’m looking for but not ready to pull the trigger. Wish I was because it’s a smoking deal!

The ghayzer forum has a section for rs1's. Lots of cool builds, tons of info and many hard core rs1 fans. 

FYI 

Hey Big Daddy, I have a Bad Azz RS1 that is all black and chrome. Thinking about selling due to no use. Call me at (310) 351-6666 thx Craig

A turbo kit would be the same as what they use on a XP1000.  Packard had one, but no longer make it.   I would check with Boondockers

https://boondocker.com/collections/polaris-rzr-rs1

I think the better route would be to take a Polaris Turbo motor with the electronics and shove it into a RS1.  The RS1 already has the turbo drive line.  

Also with some minor fab work for the front arm mounts you can swap the Turbo S suspension stuff onto a RS1.

I have a friend that will be making the switch to a RS1 soon. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back