Turbo Honda motor package, super complete **for sale** J35A1

John@Outfront

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
The whole thing for $5k.  This includes motor, adapter plate, clutch, fuel pump, turbo, wastegate, exhaust, water reservoir.

stock ecu, wire harness, power steering pump, BOV, motor mounts.  still in car can, hear run.  the customer bought this car and just wants a 600HP Subaru in it 

We assume this is a stock honda motor

We assume it runs on race gas 

i dont have any HP numbers and its not been on my dyno

items not included:  intercooler (its in his wing), radiator and overflow bottle

will remove motor once a deal is made for no charge

IMG_0576.JPG

IMG_0577.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0579.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG

IMG_0581.JPG

IMG_0582.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole thing for $5k.  This includes motor, adapter plate, clutch, fuel pump, turbo, wastegate, exhaust, water reservoir.

stock ecu, wire harness, power steering pump, BOV, motor mounts.  still in car can, hear run.  the customer bought this car and just wants a 600HP Subaru in it 

We assume this is a stock honda motor

We assume it runs on race gas 

i dont have any HP numbers and its not been on my dyno

items not included:  intercooler (its in his wing), radiator and overflow bottle

will remove motor once a deal is made for no charge
You should probably move this to Sandrail parts.

What motor is the Honda? Look on boss on block just under that breather filter and see what the number stamp is.

I have seen this car run in the dunes. It runs strong.

What sort of 4 cylinder stroker?

I'm sorta confused....learn me, that Honda has 300HP, and those V6s are sorta indestructible (when stock).  What 4 cylinder would be better? 

J35A1, starts easy and purrs like a kitten
Do you know if it has A1 heads on it?  Someone has swapped out the intake/tbody for the A3/4 style.  Maybe they swapped the heads too.  The intake stuff will physically bolt up, but the ports aren't the same shape/size.

Do you know if it has A1 heads on it?  Someone has swapped out the intake/tbody for the A3/4 style.  Maybe they swapped the heads too.  The intake stuff will physically bolt up, but the ports aren't the same shape/size.
is there an external way to tell?  is one better than the other?

You would have to remove a valve cover.  The A1 only has 2  intake rockers.  The A3/4 has 3. 

The A3/4 heads are better.

A1.png

A3-4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
tried to look with auto camera and no luck.  the internal valve cover breather is in the way and it would require the intake to come off to get to the valve cover

Back