Toy Hauler Fuel Tank add, and door move, (I miss my WW)

J Alper

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
I absolutely hate the door for the fuel station on the driver side of the trailer,  I like to park my car where i can fuel it and not move it again till we leave for another run, 

and on my 5ther it had one take that was used for the genie and the station, 

So i purchased the same manufacture for a second tank, 

Fuel station is now 38-gallons and the Generator is 20-gallons, 

I wanted a big area to store the fuel hose, did not want to fight the door or the hose,  

IMG_7679.JPG

IMG_7650.JPG

IMG_7680.JPG

HHDM2503.JPG

IMG_7286.JPG

Very nice!

Who's the manufacturer of the tank?
I can look, they did not sell direct, it was the same take manufacture that comes in all the lippert chassis Mount for the tank was already there on the chassis, and the hole in the frame was already there from lippert, 

The kit was CA legal with a charcoal tank, 

Tank had a fuel level sending unit in it,   I used a VDO gauge was really simple 

In mine was a ECI kit, so i went with the same one,  looks like the standard technologies is popular also 

ECI  Looks like ECI does not make them anymore,  looks like Trekwood has some 

RV & Work Trailer Fuel Tanks & Systems - Standard Technologies

Trekwood RV Parts - Raptor / 2013 / Fuel Station / Fuel Station - Steel Tank - Complete System - w/Panel - Carb Certified about $1500 now for the kit I just did the parts list section, did not use there gauge, or door, made my own from a normal rv door like the picture and a vdo gauge, that was $80 compared to $400

I'm the opposite, I hate the fuel station under my awning where all the chairs and tables are set up, I had them to move to drivers side, most trailers I have looked at always put the fuel station on the passenger side. I just bought a new Vortex and the factory would not add a second tank for the Genie, so I'm looking to install a second tank as well.

I'm the opposite, I hate the fuel station under my awning where all the chairs and tables are set up, I had them to move to drivers side, most trailers I have looked at always put the fuel station on the passenger side. I just bought a new Vortex and the factory would not add a second tank for the Genie, so I'm looking to install a second tank as well.
At 47'' long i have a lot of room for chairs and the car,  but what would be nice is to do a splitter and add a door to both sides,  I just hate moving my car twice, at Dumont everyone pulls into a large circle, so for me i just like the car parked on the inside of the circle, 

At 47'' long i have a lot of room for chairs and the car,  but what would be nice is to do a splitter and add a door to both sides,  I just hate moving my car twice, at Dumont everyone pulls into a large circle, so for me i just like the car parked on the inside of the circle, 
Great set up and BEAUTIFUL Mod for sure!!!!!!   That rig is a great set up!

:poule:

Back