Toy Hauler Extension

J Alper

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Well 16ft was just not going to do it, they tried to sell me on 16'' but did 12''. now no more changing tires, 

IMG_0189.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

That looks better than some of the others I've seen. Are there multiple people doing this, or just one guy?

Looks good how much for something like that?
little spendy around $3500 for the radius roof that matches the trailer, I will add more pics but it is painted to match now, hard to tell it is a addon 

That looks better than some of the others I've seen. Are there multiple people doing this, or just one guy?

ToyHauler extensions in AZ, i put it on myself, 

if someone orders one let me know have some tips on install 

Good call on installing it yourself.  I bought a 30" extension (the longest they made at the time) from them in October 2018.  IMO, they did a poor job on the install.  I drove from the IE to Havasu to have it done.  The first rain after returning home it leaked significantly.  I ended up finding multiple places where they had not applied sufficient sealant at the joints.  I also found a few welds that had pinholes large enough to see light and let water through.  I ended up having to reseal it myself and added Eternabond tape to some of the joints.  Structurally, the extension seems good and has given me no problems. I have a 4 seat Can Am and the rear tires sit on the extension during transport. That's a fair amount of weight on it and it's held up fine for two seasons. They didn't have the radiused roof back then, so mine if kind of ugly, but functional.

Back