Towing Star

Conrad

Reaction score
Was just reading AZDUNERATS thread "Idiots with trailers," and decided to start up a topic similar to the Highway Star thread! Post up YOUR pics of unsafe setups you see on the road! Oh, i'm starting this thread with a great video. Arrive safe at the dunes my friends!

We have a Weigh Safe hitch in our company and it is nice to know what your tongue weighs 

I have a tongue weight scale at home that works great also use it to check weigh when changing things in the trailer 

23 hours ago, Conrad said:

Was just reading AZDUNERATS thread "Idiots with trailers," and decided to start up a topic similar to the Highway Star thread! Post up YOUR pics of unsafe setups you see on the road! Oh, i'm starting this thread with a great video. Arrive safe at the dunes my friends!

Um, I'm sorry but the tongue is on the wrong side of that trailer...how did they load that toy rzr with the opening at the front?

:lmao:

:bag:

No you dummies. 

it’s squatting like that because that 5.7 is launching from the start. 

just like the Hemi in the drag cars
And he is about to get drug by the jeep & the commuter behind the jeep. 

LOL

They didn't demonstrate what happens when you put the weight over the axle....which is where it should be....IMHO.

The above, does not disregard the tongue weight requirement. 

That said, the ATV, in the example, would put 200-300# on the tongue.  If the axle is 60% of the way towards the back....on a 10' trailer, 4'behind the trailer and 6' in front.  If you load it centered on the axle....things will take care of themselves.  

They didn't demonstrate what happens when you put the weight over the axle....which is where it should be....IMHO.

The above, does not disregard the tongue weight requirement. 

That said, the ATV, in the example, would put 200-300# on the tongue.  If the axle is 60% of the way towards the back....on a 10' trailer, 4'behind the trailer and 6' in front.  If you load it centered on the axle....things will take care of themselves.  
I believe this is a thread to laugh at retards, not learning. :biggrin:  

Back