TLC

WLD_OTZ

Reaction score
Who remembers when TLC meant 'The Learning Channel'? Now it is non-stop Sister Wives, 1,000 lb Sisters, My 600 lb life, 90 Day Fiancé. Where do they come up with this stuff, and how many of you see it out of the corner of your eye as you flee the room? 

Dr. Pimple Popper is quality television and as educational as you can get in 2021 with today's TV Viewing audience.

:lol:

The amount of shitty shows on that station are mindboggling....but somebody is watching them, they flipped the format in late 1990's ...did you just notice?

Who remembers when TLC meant 'The Learning Channel'? Now it is non-stop Sister Wives, 1,000 lb Sisters, My 600 lb life, 90 Day Fiancé. Where do they come up with this stuff, and how many of you see it out of the corner of your eye as you flee the room? 
Or when The History Channel had actual history shows and not the pawn stars, pickers and ancient alien crap??

All of those channels are of Canadian origin. Maybe this is how Canada invades the US?

Somehow they determined that fake drama crap is what the average American wants. I never thought I'd see the day when wrestling was the most realistic show on TV.

Or when The History Channel had actual history shows and not the pawn stars, pickers and ancient alien crap??
It's worse than that. I call it propaganda TV now. Everytime some major event happens. (Mass shooting,civil rights, domestic terrorism,etc) makes headline news, the History channel plays some left leaning programing about it. It's like clockwork.

I've limited my viewing pleasures. Peace

What do you expect. 24/7 boomer black and white documentaries. Your not the target audience any more your the PBS Antique Roadshow audience now.

If they can't get the 18-30 audience to put down their phones and watch, they are done.  Advertisers are not convincing you people to buy anything but Depends and ED pills.  Face it we are not changing from Coke to Pepsi or Bud to Coors so why do they want to entertain us there is nothing in it for them except to keep us from yelling get off my lawn.

What do you expect. 24/7 boomer black and white documentaries. Your not the target audience any more your the PBS Antique Roadshow audience now.

If they can't get the 18-30 audience to put down their phones and watch, they are done.  Advertisers are not convincing you people to buy anything but Depends and ED pills.  Face it we are not changing from Coke to Pepsi or Bud to Coors so why do they want to entertain us there is nothing in it for them except to keep us from yelling get off my lawn.
You forgot your medication again, and it shows. Maybe you should get one of those little pill organizer things, keep it next to your skateboard and college loan application. 

Just so we know, do you prefer when the fiancé tries to come to US for a greencard, or when super liberal fiancé ladies try to move to Islamic counties? 

Back