Tire shaving

Spark2678

Reaction score
I forget who shaves tires in San Diego specifically North County if possible? I have 2 33inch Baja pros that need it done.

And what is the consensus just a little shave down strip in the middle?

Parkhouse tire used to be the place I would use. I called them recently and they told me they only do them in OC now. If you find someone locally I would also be interested. 

Parkhouse tire used to be the place I would use. I called them recently and they told me they only do them in OC now. If you find someone locally I would also be interested. 
Yep I called them in Escondido and they said Fontana or OC.

There is another place in San Diego someone mentioned before all the GD.com info got erased.

"sandtirebasics" on Instagram might be able to help.  Out of Yuma I believe.

Are you shaving the tire to get them lighter?  I love mine unshaved (tires, not women), car turns on a dime.

And so they aren’t so “grabby.”  The ride is so much better than my old farm implements but I liked how the farm implements didn’t jerk the wheel so much.
Once the switch over, Implements suck in comparison.  I don't notice them being so grabby, love the fact I can run 6lbs and they help absorb the chop.  Will be interesting once you get them shaved on how you like them better.

If you take the to Parkhouse in Escondido they will transport them to their LA shop and shave them for you. They shave our race car tires. 

Golden state tire in Escondido used to do it.  Don't know if they still do.  

Back