Thw Irish ain't messin around

Bobalos

Reaction score
Sheet is kinda out of hand right now.  

IMO, we could use a bit or righteous anger... 

They won't do shet.  France, England, Germany, Italy and Sweden are all overrun and they haven't done anything.  Busy beating each other over a football team but will sit by watching their kids and women be raped and stabbed by these foreign invaders.

“Commissioner Drew Harris said police could “not have anticipated” that the stabbings would have triggered “such disorder.”

That shows how far removed the government officials are from society. 

Can someone break this down for me?

I tried looking it up and what I read was, the dude that stopped the "stabber" was an immigrant that delivers, I think food on a motorcycle type. He smashed the dude cold over the head with his helmet. 

Now my question is, what caused the outbreak of violence? Was the stabbings a terrorist attack of a certain type etc? 

This came from the communist news network so take it for what its worth.

”The clashes came after a man in his 50s was detained by police after he allegedly stabbed several people, including the girl who is receiving emergency treatment. Police have not revealed the nationality of the suspect.”

Can someone break this down for me?

I tried looking it up and what I read was, the dude that stopped the "stabber" was an immigrant that delivers, I think food on a motorcycle type. He smashed the dude cold over the head with his helmet. 

Now my question is, what caused the outbreak of violence? Was the stabbings a terrorist attack of a certain type etc? 

Same Here. Where did this happen? Peace

An Algerian man living in Ireland stabbed a woman and some kids.  Average day in Europe.

Irish people started rioting.  Look at any news story and you'll just hear about "far-right" violence and racism.

Side note, Connor McGreggor may get into politics.

1700857285122969m.jpg

An Algerian man living in Ireland stabbed a woman and some kids.  Average day in Europe.

Irish people started rioting.  Look at any news story and you'll just hear about "far-right" violence and racism.

Side note, Connor McGreggor may get into politics.

View attachment 87533

Connor McGregor in politics? They'll probably vote for him. Peace

Back