The Great Food Truck Race

ChEFF

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone seen the show when they were in Glamis? I'm sure someone here knows they were there. It recorded on the 10th on Food Network. The wife recorded it. I see some Duners out there. Was anyone on the show? Peace

200.gif

I haven't seen it yet, but I do love the Food Trucks.

We were there when the trucks were there but did not go to boardmanville for it. Out there heard the food was expensive and not that good. We watched last night and they seemed to have done good on sales. 2 people looked like they had heat stroke working in the trucks. Positive vibe and and good PR for the dunes. 

Our group was there, my cars in a couple shots.

Food was good, we had stuff from senoreatas or what ever, it took for ever but was pretty bomb. Also some had food from the Mac n cheese truck said it was under cooked.

also had some from the amwaylas or what ever Africa truck, meat sticks and doughnut cookie things were both pretty tasty too. 

Man that show has been on a for a LONG TIME.

I ate from the LIME truck during season 1. 

It was pretty cool watching the show. People who are clueless to the region got to experience greatness. Love seeing Glamis on TV. Much better in person of course! Peace

Our group was there, my cars in a couple shots.

Food was good, we had stuff from senoreatas or what ever, it took for ever but was pretty bomb. Also some had food from the Mac n cheese truck said it was under cooked.

also had some from the amwaylas or what ever Africa truck, meat sticks and doughnut cookie things were both pretty tasty too. 
One of our group even scored a date with the one in the middle:

1652905150577.jpeg

So haaawt...  LOL

It was pretty cool watching the show. People who are clueless to the region got to experience greatness. Love seeing Glamis on TV. Much better in person of course! Peace
You have to watch a movie called The Racing Scene. It’s about James Garner and his racing team from 1969. It shows the team stopping at the Glamis Store for refreshments and later he’s in the dunes on an old school buggy. Really cool. 

Back