The 2025's ?

dunenigma

Banned
Reaction score
Any word on the new 2025 's model of Canam and Polaris  ?. More HP, more seats !, more $ ?. 

Lol. 

Hey man , I just bought a 24 ! Doh,

Oh wait a second,, seems like I just bought a 23 !. Dang it !.

No whispers on any ? . 

What?!?! You forgot the "all new" pro S..... that is weirdly the exact same as the turbo R with a new dash and wheels. Oooohhh, excitement, haha

The 2025 Pro R has new doors and other cosmetic changes.  New seats as well.  

Can Am dealer meeting is I believe this month.  So we will see what Can Am releases in the next 3 weeks.  I would not expect any major changes with the Maverick R.   

Speed ?

LS , Subi,  anything ! and an S4.

Interested ! ( sand only) 😁.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the MAV R 4 Seater will be released in this month, would be cool to see that happen.

:moof:

I'm guessing the MAV R 4 Seater will be released in this month, would be cool to see that happen.

:moof:
That is the rumor.  Hopefully the find a way to not make it longer than the X3 Max.  

That is the rumor.  Hopefully the find a way to not make it longer than the X3 Max.  
I hate the length of Can Am 4 seaters. I'm not holding my breath....lol, BRP 4 seaters are always some long-ass limos.

I hate the length of Can Am 4 seaters. I'm not holding my breath....lol, BRP 4 seaters are always some long-ass limos.
Stupid long.  I drove my friends X3 Max and it was way more nimble than I was expecting.  It was crazy how the front would go over something and a minute later you would feel the rear of the car finally going over it.   LOL!  

Properly set up they are cheating in the whoops.  

Back