Tatum Prerunners

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Does anyone know what year they went to a radius roofline (cage not body)?  Also any year where any significant updates were done to the chassis, or have they relatively stayed the same?

I know at one point they also went from a one pierce windshield / roof to a 2 piece.... is one more desirable than the other? 

last question for now, has anyone been successful in ditching the tatum rack for another brand ?  I know the tatum racks have their problems.

The Tatum Prerunners never went to a radius roof unless you’re comparing the prerunner chassis to the trx chassis? The whole body was a total pain in the ass on my prerunner. I think I had to take the rear shocks off to remove the side panel.  I believe the mounting holes were different on the Howe rack I had at the time to the Tatum rack. I was going to switch mine because there was always a lot of feedback through the steering wheel compared to zero through a howe rack.  

I will have to look tonight, i dont even think the TRX-4 ar radius, just the body, 

Back