Tatum Motorsports Sandcars Gallery

Desertdogs

Reaction score
Thought since we have a Funco Forum - it would be a good idea to have a gallery of cars for all of the builders. Not for Tech - those questions/topics to stay in the Technical forum.  Post them pics of your awesome cars!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This was the car that really started it all for me when Craig, AKA @Dirtywhiteboy asked me to design his paint scheme.

The side view concept was not the final one I did, but I think that actual file is at home on my computer. I had done a few versions and you can see how the final paint scheme is more intertwined. Had a blast working with him and since then have done a bunch of other cars for him.

I had done some messing around here and there on here and then Craig hit me up saying he wanted me to design and do a layout he could just had a painter and say paint this.

He had been burned before and trusted a painter to just do what he was asking...only to end up with something the painter wanted to do.

:simrak:

Tatum_Pre_Runner_Finished_1.JPGHood_Roof-Carbon_Stripes.jpg4197.jpg4189.jpg

Tatum Dual Sport-02a-Final0709.jpg

My old Tatum Spyder. It was supposed to go under the knife this summer for a face lift but ended up installing a Holley terminator EFI and Switch Pro system so next summer it will get torn all the way down and re-done.

Tatum 009.jpg

Picked up this Spyder frame I Tucson about seven years ago. Been together for about six’s years now. Just trying to clean it up a little before this season.

FA76CC6B-3BE6-4C88-9454-9DDB0619EC6F.png

Just heard that Tatum sold.  I hope the new owners continue the tradition of quality cars & performance.

Back