T-shirt (AND HOODIE) Pre-order - Glamis Veterans Day Gathering 2021

HozayKwarvo

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
2021 Veterans Day Gathering event shirts available for pre-order NOW!

This year's event is shaping up to be the BEST EVER! Guarantee your commemorative shirt to the 18th Annual Veterans Day Gathering by ordering online in the next 11 days.

These are for Glamis pick up ONLY and will not be shipped. Your order will be bagged and ready for pickup in the Glamis Veterans event area behind the Glamis Beach Store on Friday November 12th between 3:00 and 8:00pm. 

Purchase pre-sales here https://glamisveterans.org/store/ 

Last edited by a moderator:
I also wanted to order a 3x5 flag but didn’t see it in the store. 

I also wanted to order a 3x5 flag but didn’t see it in the store. 
The last ones were double-sided and weighed a ton, sourcing new ones now. Should have those at the event, as soon as I have more in stock I'll have them on the site :thumb:

Paid yesterday then just found out that an insanely low offer was accepted and we are in escrow. This will be my fourth year in a row that Veterans is my only trip out. Hope to God that moving doesn't get in the way. Either way I have friends that might be willing to get my shirt back to 29 Palms for me. Hope to see you all there.

Paid yesterday then just found out that an insanely low offer was accepted and we are in escrow. This will be my fourth year in a row that Veterans is my only trip out. Hope to God that moving doesn't get in the way. Either way I have friends that might be willing to get my shirt back to 29 Palms for me. Hope to see you all there.
Assuming it was your insanely low offer that was accepted, congrats! That's a huge bummer that it'll be your only trip but hope to see ya out there :cheers:

Ordered (2) shirts a couple of days ago...

There is a chance I may not make it out this year if that is the case I will be turning over my order to my personal delivery service Erik or more widely known as Greasemonkey!!

Looking foward!

Ordered (2) shirts a couple of days ago...

There is a chance I may not make it out this year if that is the case I will be turning over my order to my personal delivery service Erik or more widely known as Greasemonkey!!

Looking foward!
Hopefully you get to make it out and pick them up yoreself! :cheers:

Ordered my shirt today. 
Let me know when the 3x5 flags are in. I want to use it as my camp flag. 

Back