SxS insurance

Punchdrunk Monkey

Reaction score
So who are people using for AZ on-road/off-road insurance? Also for trucks and RV's? I currrently have Gieco for truck/RV. I got a policy for my Speed too. Well unfortunately, teh Speed rolled off my trailer and hit a car. I've been dealing with Gieco for a week or so about it and now I just recieved a letter that they are cancelling me. It's all good when I am paying them money every month, my first ever claim and I get canceled. I am going to have to call them tomorrow and see what happens with the claim.

Now I want to cancel my truck and RV. This is not the type of company I want to do business with.

State Farm here also for my rail.

Not surprised they cancelled on you.

I have heard of that happening before.

You have a legit claim, but it is others that go out and wad their stuff up for whatever reason and then file a claim.

I have wadded up my stuff twice now, paid out of pocket for both repairs.

I know the risk of this off road stuff and accept it.

State Farm here too. They paid me a fair amount for my Dually as well as my burnt up SXS and toy hauler.

Can you sue?

abc

Allstate in Kingman.

State Farm here also for my rail.

Not surprised they cancelled on you.

I have heard of that happening before.

You have a legit claim, but it is others that go out and wad their stuff up for whatever reason and then file a claim.

I have wadded up my stuff twice now, paid out of pocket for both repairs.

I know the risk of this off road stuff and accept it.
What you said!the mentality of a lot is o have insurance that’s what it’s for. 

off roading damage is on you and the same ones think it’s a badge of honor being on Monday morning boardmanville post. 

as for insurance I use State Farm for buggy since it’s plated in az. But worried they will drop ohv eventually. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My T/H, M/C & SxS are all insured through Progressive.   Just paid annual TH premium the other day and the rate had decreased.  They also have a 'disappearing deductible'.

GIECO has changed, They use to cover with no questions asked and didn't raise rates or cancel.. Just ask Lovely.

State Farm for me.

I have GEICO and it was $37/Month full coverage...just went to $48???????

Still though, I don't think that is too bad, my buddy is paying $1,600/Year for his RZR 1000 that is newer than my 2022 can am.

I have mine more for theft, but peace of mind for anything else that could happen.

farmers/foremost for 20yrs, home auto rv ohv and boats

there are a few reps that are also enthusiasts so they know how to write policies, many of the storefront reps have no clue or will not write a ohv or boat policy

check with the department of insurance in your state... cancelling you because of a single loss is not how they are supposed to do business. I mean it would lower rates, but damn....

Ended up going with the Costco company. Have had State Farm, Geico, Farmers, 21st….

When it comes time to make a claim, most treat you like shit, so don’t see the point in paying way more for that.

I have State Farm, and a great agent!

He's an off-roader and boater, so he is one of us. 👍🏼

I'll send him the link to this thread...

Back