Suzuki LT80 Shop Referral

Tonyd

Reaction score
Does anyone have a shop they recommend in San Diego for working on LT80's?

Does anyone have a shop they recommend in San Diego for working on LT80's?
Not BFD!!!

I always had my quad serviced by John @ mototech... He now works at ECC

wheres hesperia from you? that's where drQ is located
Las I saw of him he was working out of his house. That was years ago. Does he have an official spot or website? Hell even an Instagram account? My quadzilla needs some love. 

I've replaced my sons top end earlier this year, and I've had the carb off more times than I can count this season. What are symptoms are you having?

image.jpeg

Las I saw of him he was working out of his house. That was years ago. Does he have an official spot or website? Hell even an Instagram account? My quadzilla needs some love. 
facebook

robert w johannson on facebook or he also has vintage 3&4 wheel roost machines on fb

What do you need done?
1st bike needs primary and secondary clutch work.

2nd need top end rebuilt.

I've done the top ends in the past, just don't have the time to do them.

I've replaced my sons top end earlier this year, and I've had the carb off more times than I can count this season. What are symptoms are you having?

View attachment 60263
The bike starts and idles fine, but doesn't want to move.

I had new rollers replaced, still didn't fix it.

Took it to the same shop for the same problem three times and they didn't fix it.

Bryan at Alpha 1 Motorsports.  He used to work at CT Racing and they are the ones that gave me his contact info a few years ago.  Not in San Diego but absolutely worth the drive to Yorba Linda.  He's worked on several quads for me and I've referred 5 friends to him as well.  Zero complaints.

Bryan at Alpha 1 Motorsports.  He used to work at CT Racing and they are the ones that gave me his contact info a few years ago.  Not in San Diego but absolutely worth the drive to Yorba Linda.  He's worked on several quads for me and I've referred 5 friends to him as well.  Zero complaints.
Thank you Jeff.

The bike starts and idles fine, but doesn't want to move.

I had new rollers replaced, still didn't fix it.

Took it to the same shop for the same problem three times and they didn't fix it.
I haven’t been past the rollers either. That’s super frustrating. Im really curious what you find tho. 

And Duncan can do the top end, but they were a couple weeks out for service last month, and I ended up with an EBay kit for cheaper. Good luck! 

Jack Moore. Look him up on Facebook if you want a bitcthen build. Built 2 awesome lt80s for me.

My brother works on them regularly. LT80’s are his specialty 3-4 a week. We’re in riverside if you’re interested @socallt80guy on IG if your social media hip 

Back