Suspensions Unlimited Windshield

AlpineFunco

Reaction score
Buddy has a SU Sand Pro and his windshield got sandblasted to crap getting towed out last weekend. His glass guy says its a windshield out of a car but not sure what kind. Figured someone on here's got to know. Here's a pic of the car for reference.

D0858FCA-E31B-4710-A224-9A2FFCC0EEE7.jpeg

I could be way off but I vaguely remember reading that some builders used a karmann ghia windshield 

they are typically custom cut glass from a production car. toyota pickup was one used in a lot of cars that had been cut down. ive heard ghia windshields being used also, as well other lexus/toyota models.  whoever did the sheetmetal would probably know..

Waiting for him to get me the year of the car, but pretty sure it was made back in the day. Wouldn't SU have used the same windshield for pretty much every car? I know they were trying to set up a dealership type thing where you could just show up and buy whatever they had on the floor.

Ed who owns su now may know the answer. he was there as a fab guy back in the day when they had the big building off the 15

Ed who owns su now may know the answer. he was there as a fab guy back in the day when they had the big building off the 15
Anybody have contact info for him?

Just got word, car is a 2007.

Most likely a Toyota windshield, that’s what they ( SU ) currently use, also what King Adam uses. Usually cut to fit. 

It’s more than likely a Toyota Tacoma windshield, but it has to be the first couple model years. I just went through all this. The later models have too much curve to them and won’t work. Pretty much everyone uses the first model Tacoma glass 

Back