Supercross Tix - San Deigo, Petco Park

D-n-Tyke

Reaction score
I am trying to buy tickets to take my kids to the Supercross in San Diego this year. I normally buy them thru the Petco box office, as I refuse to be rapped by ticketmaster for $10/per ticket. Unfortunately this year right now Petco is not opening their box office, telling me the only way to buy SX (or Monster Jam) tickets is directly thru ticketmaster. Screw that. Does anyone have a hook up or know of a place I can go to get tickets that doesn't require me to be rapped by ticketmaster. (Can you tell I HATE ticketmaster)? Appreciate any help with this.

StubHub has a $10 fee and SeatGeek was $16 

Not sure you can get past paying a ticket fee these days...buy off StubHub vs Ticketmaster :lol:

Call your local dealership and see if they have any. Peace

StubHub has a $10 fee and SeatGeek was $16 

Not sure you can get past paying a ticket fee these days...buy off StubHub vs Ticketmaster :lol:
Be aware, those sites are re-sell sites from individuals.  So the seller paid the TM fee already.  Buyer beware, friend bought concert tix through a re-sell site recently and discovered day of the show (hours before) that the tix had been refunded to the original buyer/seller.  He was SOL and had to buy new tix.

Oh dang A1 is this weekend?1?!?!!?? That came fast. Glad i forgot to cancel Peacock.

Back