Super Duty wheels with BFGs

RideSand

Reaction score
Ive had these on my truck for a few months but am switching over to more of a road tire for the rest of the year. Lot of highway miles coming up and although I like the All Terrains, I don't want to run them down on pavement. They were on my 2005 Super Duty but I think they fit all SD models. Located in Rio Verde, AZ but I can throw them in the back of the truck and meet in town if that works. I have them listed for $675 elsewhere and will start with that here, but Im always willing to make a GD.com deal

IMG_3072.jpeg

IMG_3069.jpeg

IMG_3068.jpeg

IMG_3071.jpeg

Lets wheel and deal! Ive got a minimum right now, and it isn't $675 haha. Just want to get a little money back from the last set I bought and get these out of the way. If anyone is interested or could use them, send me an offer 👍

Is that ur truck in the back?  Did you actually go from BFGs to Goodyears....dumbest thing I ever heard.

Put those back on and in 50K pull them off.  They are one of the best tires out there.

Haha, I was wondering if anyone would notice that. Thats another set of old tires I have on the stock wheels. Running them down for the next month before I put Michelins on. They are shot to be honest. If I cant sell these I will stuff them away at the shop for a while I suppose, but would rather just not have them taking up space for the next year +

Back