Subaru engine.

Sandy claws

Reaction score
So I have this DOHC Subi engine, EJ25, with turbo, intercooler, computer, harness, and stage 3 clutch. I am trying to see what it's worth. Called a few places but had no luck.. as in no calls were ever returned.    I do want to sell it. just need to know what is reasonable. 

did you ask John from outfront?

What kind of puter, injector size, turbo size, e85, race gas, pump gas, johns intercooler?

I tried calling outfront and left three messages. I dm'd John but nothing.  I know they are usually really busy. But I would love to get rid of this,  As far as specs I'll see what i can find as far as part numbers.  

Once you figure out what you have, I may be interested. 

What kind of boost has it been running? Is it a closed deck? 

if i'm not mistaken to be see if its a closed deck i would have to pull the heads. 

That may be one of my engines but not that kinked turbo drain. My best guess is it’s 25 years old as the blue stinger ecu with no sticker on it dates it. I would guess this is a stock motor. Nothing upgraded inside but that can handle 10 psi all day at 330 hp. 10 psi. Race gas. Those injectors would not be recommended for e85. If this was my motor and sold 15 years ago it was an $8500 motor package. Used with no history would think )2-3 k would be in the ball park. Maybe more to the right buyer

Back