STU 13.00-15 FREE

EmpirE231

Reaction score
I have some old tires I just pulled off, they hold air, but are chewed up and old.  No plugs that I see.  Free to a fellow duner. Located in Riverside. 

IMG_9745.jpgIMG_9746.jpg

poule will take them
NOOOOO  Fred Sanford will NOT !!!!.....Im out of room unless its for another :atc70: ,,,,,,gonna start stacking them in the house next!

:lol:

I am a ways from you...and am interested.

You aren't by chance going down to the dunes around 3.20?

curious how old those are, Love seeing old STUs, they last forever

I bet those two 13.00-15 STUs don't take up much more space than that one 20.00-15 STU that @Poule43 has. If he could only find a way to get rid of that 20.00-15. I wonder how he could go about doing that. Hmmm

curious how old those are, Love seeing old STUs, they last forever
These have a date code of 1966!! And were replaced by a nicer set with a date code of 1978 🤣. Rubber must have been better back then. 

I am a ways from you...and am interested.

You aren't by chance going down to the dunes around 3.20?
Not sure when the next Glamis trip is, but if we do go… I’ll keep you posted. 

These have a date code of 1966!! And were replaced by a nicer set with a date code of 1978 🤣. Rubber must have been better back then. 
You love to see it! If there taken care of and not stored out in the sun, they last forever. I replaced my grandpas set on his sandrail last year after almost 20 years of use and abuse. they ended up going to a friend who is still putting miles on them. Thanks for sharing. 

My son's teenage friend is building a buggy on a budget.  I'll let him know about these later today.

Back