Story of Glamis Fab-Joe Fab

Listen, its a good podcast from the folks at GBS and Joe.

Marylin, Dev and Sheriff John ❤️

Mama Jeannie and the rest of the store’s friendly faces tell the stories of the store and the dunes. Plus hear from the one and only Joe Fab. It’s all live from Camp RZR.

Last edited:
Listen, its a good podcast from the folks at GBS and Joe.

Marylin, Dev and Sheriff John ❤️

just listened to this, educational. Lots of info

I miss those days of Mama Jeannie’s Pizza and Pitchers of beer from the bar. Many good times we’re had by our group for sure.

I was there for the first 6 years or so he opened. Help Joe set up the shop. I was his counter guy and shop b!tch!

What do you want to know that wasn't in the podcast?

Just did a motor for them last week, one of his helpers picked up the motor, and says that Joe goes strong on repairing stuff and keeping peeps in the dunes

Joe Fabulous!
Has kept me going in the dunes many times!

He needs to get a netflix deal to do a reality tv show out at glamis fab.
Rick from Pawn Stars already tried. We shot a pilot with his crew and producer. He tried to get it picked up by a few stations but they said there was no East coast connection and dropped it.

Harvey basicly does the TV show for him, every major holiday Harvey puts up new videos of the work

Harvey basicly does the TV show for him, every major holiday Harvey puts up new videos of the work
He does and I like it. I’ve even been in a couple (not by choice). But they got another one (me) “back in the dunes”!!

Back