St. Patricks Day

sndsamplr

Reaction score
We sure enjoy the holidays, and St. Patrick’s day is one of our favorites.  Just another day to have an ice cold beer and celebrate the Irish. Why the heck not.  Looking forward to the luck of the Irish. 
31DAC646-0E91-4226-93C3-6B432D9EB10B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if there will be any Little Green people in Wash 17. 

We have our 16U AA State Championship games this weekend in Santa Clarita, CA (Magic Mountain)

Will the Pasadena "Rose City" Pat's bring home the clubs first State Title? Luck of the Irish?

a5c428_b1f8b5951cf74d0e9f838b5152ab02dc~mv2.jpg

Going to be a great Ice Hockey weekend...GO #77 Anderson!

Aren't you a week early to celebrate?  The 17th is next Friday...........I guess we should start celebrating Cinco De Mayo soon as well :classic_biggrin:

Aren't you a week early to celebrate?  The 17th is next Friday...........I guess we should start celebrating Cinco De Mayo soon as well :classic_biggrin:
It never hurts to get started early. 🍺

Well hot damn, nothin like gettin ready to celebrate a slapptacious holiday.  HMMM, Slap gots hisself an idea…and it is…well, just gonna have to wait; y’all might have to get langered up with green beer so your brain cells get to thinkin….😉

Last edited by a moderator:
St Patrick's day parade is Saturday in Hermosa Beach.  I'll start imbibing around noon when it is in  full swing . . .

Hmm, Slap sees a riddle coming. There may be a package involved. Well hot darn, wonder what Slap can find  in the goodie bag. 

On this Irish day, let’s get sappy, start thinking with Slappy, time for a twist, so riddle me this:

”The Irish spirit fills the air, give it a lash, it is right there….If you find it, an eejit you will be, for a Slappy Package will be sent to thee…”

1B62396C-6561-4E55-8F18-C379F26A0D6C.jpeg

Thanks samplr for lettin Slap use yer photo on this Irish day…Happy St. Patrick’s Day.  

Well, hot damn, looks like nobody made an attempt except Robert L at the St. Patrick’s Day riddle. Looks like Slap is going to have to keep this 24 ounce crystal edged Glamisdunes.com beer mug, the 3 x 5 Glamisdunes.com buggy flag, and this beautiful Glamisdunes.com armistice veterans ceremony Sherpa hoodie. That’s a beautiful package right there. Maybe next year 👍

Little Late for me Slappy. Missed the opportunity. Pop the Cork? Peace

Back