srs nitrogen needle guage fox shocks

G-mo

Reaction score
I got a srs nitrogen needle guage and checked the nitrogen in my shocks on my xrs and they where all at 140, filled them up to 200 and they were fine all weekend but when i got home i noticed the rear driver side seemedto be leaking so i installed the mts caps, very easy to do.       The srs guage did get stuck at 40psi for some reason. Does anyone know how to fix the guage? 

20230107_001236.jpg

once a gauge is sprung its trash.  They are cheap enough to unscrew and replace.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably got mishandled in shipping, as otherwise the glyceryn ones are pretty durable..    Unless you pressurized it past 300PSI.  Gauges will not tolerate going past their face PSI rating..  Either way,  Contact the office on Monday and we'll  get you a new gauge. 559-740-9972

Also not sure what you were attempting to use it on. but for any UTV OEM pellet style fill reservoir endcap, do yourself a favor and replace them. They leak. and are unreliable period end of discussion. Even brand new right from the factory we see shocks that have zero or miniscule N2 charge. Every time you push the needle in to "check" and or refill. you are punching yet another hole for N2 to potentially leak out. We made replacement high volume replacement endcaps to replace the leaky OEM ones. We carry them for both Fox and Walker Evans shocks. We were the first company for make them and started producing these way back in 2010 when the 800S was king, and have expanded the line ever since. These are a direct fit, increase N2 capacity to keep the shock pressurized at optimal pressure for a longer period of time for better performance for an extended period of time. They come with an "o-ring backed" schrader valve that is fully encapsulated by an o-ring backed schrader valve cap to protect them and keep dirt, mud,sand, etc. out. 

SRS PRO R / TURBO R HV Endcaps

Walker Evans HV Endcaps

Fox HV Endcaps

Evan @ SRS

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably got mishandled in shipping, as otherwise the glyceryn ones are pretty durable..    Unless you pressurized it past 300PSI.  Gauges will not tolerate going past their face PSI rating..  Either way,  Contact the office on Monday and we'll  get you a new gauge. 559-740-9972

Also not sure what you were attempting to use it on. but for any UTV OEM pellet style fill reservoir endcap, do yourself a favor and replace them. They leak. and are unreliable period end of discussion. Even brand new right from the factory we see shocks that have zero or miniscule N2 charge. Every time you push the needle in to "check" and or refill. you are punching yet another hole for N2 to potentially leak out. We made replacement high volume replacement endcaps to replace the leaky OEM ones. We carry them for both Fox and Walker Evans shocks. We were the first company for make them and started producing these way back in 2010 when the 800S was king, and have expanded the line ever since. These are a direct fit, increase N2 capacity to keep the shock pressurized at optimal pressure for a longer period of time for better performance for an extended period of time. They come with an "o-ring backed" schrader valve that is fully encapsulated by an o-ring backed schrader valve cap to protect them and keep dirt, mud,sand, etc. out. 

SRS PRO R / TURBO R HV Endcaps

Walker Evans HV Endcaps

Fox HV Endcaps

Evan @ SRS
I got your messsge, thank You. I Will give You a call in the morning.

Got a replacement guage coming in the mail today.

Thank you S.R.S, great customer service

Back